CANCELLATION / NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Cancellation if received before 30 days of arrival date: 100% of the total advance cost shall be refunded.
- Cancellation if received within 30 days of arrival date: 50% of the total advance cost shall be charged as retention.
- Cancellation if received within 15 days of arrival date or no-show: 100% of the total advance cost shall be charged as retention.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of stay, in the event of an early departure.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please refer to the Cancellation Deadline, to avoid cancellation or No-show charges, which would include the room rate and applicable tax, for the entire stay.
- The Hotel may Choose to release non-guaranteed reservations prior to the date of arrival.
Other Activities @ an extra cost:
- Vedasparsh Ayurveda Spa Experience upon an Advance Booking.
- Water Sports, Kayaking, House Boat ride.
Important Information to know prior to Check – In:
- Our Standard check-in and check-out time are as below. Kindly confirm with us in advance if any special arrangements for early check-in or late check-out is needed. Kindly note this will be subject to availability.
Check-in Time: 14:00 Hrs
Check-out Time: 11:30 Hrs
Check-in Prior to 6:00 Hrs will be charged from previous day & check-out between 11:30 to 18:00 Hrs will be charged 50% of room rate and thereafter will be charged 100% of room rate.
- If you have any specific room preferences, kindly let us know in advance and we will prioritize the same subject to availability.
- Alcohol Policy: Alcohol is not sold at our resort or served in the public area of the resort premises. If you wish to consume alcoholic beverages, kindly ensure this is done only in your rooms.
- Kindly refrain from using electrical cooking appliances, fireworks or any combustibles in your room or resort premises for your own safety and that of your surroundings.
- Visitors for our guest are permitted only till 21:30 Hrs and no in-room party is permitted
- We are sorry to inform you that our resort does not allow pets in the premises.
- Please be aware that Outside food is not allowed inside the resort.
- Ensuring the safety of your valuables will be the sole responsibility of the guests.
- All vehicles parked must be listed on the registration at check-In. All vehicles parked are at the sole responsibility of the owner.
- In lieu of covid-19 restrictions, certain services and facilities may not be available. Kindly check with our team for further details.